- She was only 18 when she became queen.
- She spoke several languages.
- She survived at least six assassination attempts.
- On 14 December 1861, Victoria’s life was rocked by the death of her beloved husband, Albert. She mourned Prince Albert for 40 years.
- The British monarch kept her seat on the throne for 63 years.
- When Victoria was just a little girl, she was known by her nickname, Drina.
- Because she was a Queen, she had to propose to Albert.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!