- I hate the idea that you shouldn’t wear something just because you’re a certain age.
- I had no fun. My family was too serious.
- I wanted to try to push some freedom into the men’s clothes.
- What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today when human contacts go so fast. Fashion is instant language.
- Fashion fosters cliches of beauty, but I want to tear them apart.
- It’s horrible when people are only interested in buying labels, because it doesn’t bring them the happiness they think it will.
- Every day I’m thinking about change.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!