- Black-and-white always looks modern, whatever that word means.
- I never look at my watch when I’m sketching!
- In a meat-eating world, wearing leather for shoes and clothes and even handbags, the discussion of fur is childish.
- My job is to bring out in people what they wouldn’t dare do themselves.
- I never smoked. I never drank and I never took drugs. The funny thing is, nothing is more boring, people like this. For me, it’s OK. But most of my friends, at least they smoke and drink.
- I’m born with a pencil in my hand. I did lots of sketching.
- I wanted to become a cartoon artist, a portrait artist, and an illustrator. This was my first idea.
- What I enjoy most is doing something I’ve never done before.
- I don’t have any stress. I’m very lucky. I live a very healthy life.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!