- Stella McCartney is the daughter of Sir Paul McCartney.
- McCartney was born in London in 1971, not long after the breakup of the Beatles.
- She interned for Christian Lacroix at the age of 15.
- In 2012, She was presented with an OBE, Order of the British Empire, award for excellence and service in the fashion industry.
- Instead of choosing more lavish private schools, Paul McCartney and his wife Linda McCartney wanted their children to lead as normal a life as possible, which meant Stella and her siblings attended local state schools.
- McCartney also became known for her skilled photographic portraits of musicians and other subjects, and was an outspoken advocate for animal rights as well as an accomplished vegetarian cook and cookbook writer.
- n the stores, which are called simply “Stella McCartney,” she sells her clothing as well as shoes, bags, and other accessories, including her own perfume, a scent called Stella.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!