- National Oreo Day is March 6th.
- More than 450 billion Oreos have been sold since 1912, the year they were released.
- The meaning behind the name “Oreo” is still unknown. Despite the mystery, the cookie has seen many name changes, including “Oreo Biscuits”, “Oreo Sandwich”, “Oreo Crème Sandwich”, and “Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie”.
- Different countries have their own unique flavors of Oreos. Japan has Green Tea Ice Cream, Argentina has Dulce de Leche, China has raspberry and orange, and Indonesia has Blueberry Ice Cream.
- Since being introduced in 1912, over 450 billion of the cookies have been sold. If all of these Oreos were stacked on top of each other, they’d reach the moon and back five times over.
- Oreo Double Stuf cookies are only 1.68 times bigger than original Oreos.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!