- Your dresses should be tight enough to show you’re a woman and loose enough to show you’re a lady.
- Fashion is a language. Some know it, some learn it, some never will – like an instinct.
- Before you are interviewed for the job you want, try on the complete outfit you intend to wear.
- You can have anything you want in life if you dress for it.
- Growing old gracefully used to begin at about 35, but today women prefer to ‘stay young gratefully’ with thanks to designers, beauticians and plastic surgeons.
- You can lead a horse to water and you can even make it drink, but you can’t make actresses wear what they don’t want to wear.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!