- Style—all who have it share one thing: originality.
- A little bad taste is like a nice splash of paprika. We all need a splash of bad taste—it’s hearty, it’s healthy, it’s physical. I think we could use more of it. No taste is what I’m against.
- You gotta have style. It helps you get down the stairs. It helps you get up in the morning. It’s a way of life. Without it, you’re nobody. I’m not talking about lots of clothes.
- I have a terrible time remembering exactly when my birthday is. Age is totally boring…
- There’s only one thing in life, and that’s the continual renewal of inspiration.
- Unshined shoes are the end of civilization.
- Fashion must be the most intoxicating release from the banality of the world.
- You know the greatest thing is passion, without it what have you got? I mean if you love someone you can love them as much as you can love them but if it isn’t a passion, it isn’t burning, it isn’t on fire, you haven’t lived.
- I loathe narcissism, but I approve of vanity.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!